Friday, March 18, 2011

Change

I should probably introduce myself to you. I am a girl who has experienced a lot in life. The best experience though was my first love. Yes, Love was the greatest experience in my life. Especially a love like that, a love that I won't ever have again unless my ex and i get back together. Mind you that when I refer to my ex it is only my first relationship because that is the only one I've ever had. To be honest, I'd love to have it back. To be with him was unlike any other thing. I was happy with him and everything felt right. Not only that but he was my only TRUE best friend! He is the only friend that I have ever had that didn't use me. For that I am grateful. Hopefully through the Law of Attraction I can help myself to bring him back into my life. That is what I am here to teach you. The Law of Attraction and to show you how you can have anything you want in your life. All you have to do is attract it!

No comments:

Post a Comment